Got the latest update of AYANEO 2 and is your AYANEO 2 Not Updating?
AYANEO 2 can’t complete the update?
You will be seriously angry right now that you just bought a brand new console and AYANEO 2 system won’t update problem comes.
No need to worry about this at all!!!
As we have prepared a list of the 4 best solutions below to overcome your issue.
Why won’t my AYANEO 2 download an update?
AYANEO 2 might not be able to download your update due to:
- Not enough space on the hard drive; and,
- If there is enough space, then Force Rebooting(Solution 1) will solve this.
Why is my AYANEO 2 update taking so long?
Your AYANEO 2 is taking so long due to the following reasons:
- As the update process depends on the file size if it’s a big file size so takes longer to update.
- Also, it depends on your internet connection so it is best you use a wired internet connection.
Solution 1: Force Reboot AYANEO 2
The first thing you need to do is force reboot your console to overcome AYANEO 2 not updating.
Just follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Power button for at least 8 seconds
- Now press and hold the power button once to turn the console back on.
- Now connect your AYANEO 2 to the internet and the updates will start to download.
If you are still facing AYANEO 2 won’t update then continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: Update Your Router’s Firmware
Sometimes outdated router software leads to a drop in internet speed resulting in an AYANEO 2 Not updating.
So, it’s best to update your router firmware which will help you get over AYANEO 2 won’t update.
And here’s how you can update your router firmware:
- Go to your router login page.
- Sign in and look for the software update option.
- And then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and your AYANEO 2 not updating be fixed.
So, if updating your router firmware didn’t help you fix AYANEO 2 not updating then continue to improve your Wi-Fi speed.
Solution 3: Improve Your Wi-Fi Speed
AYANEO 2 Not updating also occurs when the router is too far from your AYANEO 2, which results in slow downloading of the updates so, try bringing your router close to your AYANEO 2, and will receive strong signals leading to a stable internet connection.
Make sure you use a wireless device that is compatible with the 5GHz band instead of 2.4GHz.
Best Routers To Buy
Still, facing AYANEO 2 not updating?
Then try the last solution.
Solution 4: Contact Support
If you cannot get rid of the AYANEO 2 not updating after force rebooting, you should contact AYANEO support or give them a call at 400-039-8088 and ask them to perform the necessary repairs on the console.
We hope you get to fix the AYANEO 2 not updating or stuck on update. Also, we recommend that you start the troubleshooting by rebooting or fixing the internet connection.
And if you face any hurdles while trying the solutions then do let us know in the comments section below.