The Discord Error 1105 could be a nightmare for you if you have a plan to play those epic games with your buddies.
We know you would be really frustrated!
If the only app you use to play games is Discord and especially when you are trying to open Discord’s desktop app or web app and the only thing you get in return is Discord Cloudfare Server error.
But to enjoy all those features you need to have a working Discord first and to get rid of Discord Error 1105 follow the guide below.
What Causes Discord Cloudflare Server Error?
Although there are multiple causes for Cloudflare Server Error on Discord
But here are some common ones:
- If you are connected to a restricted network you may experience that the Discord app might be blocked due to bandwidth or some other limitations imposed by the network administrator leading to Discord Error 1105.
- One other cause of Discord Error 1105 could be due to the Cloudflare network as you know that Discord runs on Cloudflare so, whenever Cloudflare goes down, Discord will also stop working.
- If you got the error right after some update then it means that there is some corrupted cache data or the app might have some bugs.
Solution 1: Check Discord Server Status
Sometimes the issue lies in the server instead of the DNS and too many visitors make the servers overloaded leading to issues with the Cloudflare servers.
So, to fix Discord Error 1105 you need to check for Discord status:
- Go to Discord Status official website
- Now you will be able to see the issues for the past 24 hours and you will be able to know if the server is down or not.
- Moreover, you will be able to report the issue from there too.
If you are still having Discord Error 1105 then continue to the next solution.
Read Also: Discord Not Opening
Solution 2: Change to a Different Network
If you’re facing Discord Error 1105 when launching Discord, it could be related to the ports your router uses or it’s likely that the network administrator has enforced some restrictions on Discord-type services
Some users also reported getting Discord Cloudflare Server Error when connecting to a particular network, such as their home Wi-Fi, but it goes away when they switch to a different network.
If you’re using your home or office network to play games, try switching to mobile data to see if the Discord Error 1105 gets solved.
If so, you may need to reconfigure your router’s ports.
And if you are still facing Discord Cloudflare Server Error then try the next solution.
Solution 3: Switch to a More Reliable VPN
If you are using a VPN extension in your web browser then it’s an issue. You have to disable all VPNs and prefer the desktop version VPNs which are reliable to use. And these premium VPNs are available on all devices.
For your convince, I am listing down some most reliable plus they are working with other users without having any Discord Error 1105.
After enabling any one of the VPN’s launch discord to check if you get to fix Cloudflare Server Error.
And if you are still facing Discord Error 1105 then continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Delete Discord App Data On Windows 11
If the above solution couldn’t fix Discord Error 1105 then the least way you can get over is to delete Discord app data on Windows 11 as there might be some bugs and the local Discord data might be corrupted.
Just follow these easy steps to Delete Discord App Data on Windows 11:
- Hold Windows Key + R
- Type “%appdata% “and press Enter which will show you all the app folder that contains their Contents such as cache
- Locate the Discord folder and delete it. If you can’t find a discord folder, it can be possibly hidden.
- Select View from the top bar and check the Hidden Items option
- After clearing up the AppData folder, you will need to clean the Local AppData folder too.
- For that, you need to follow steps 1 and 2 again.
- In step 2 you have to type %localappdata% and delete all the contents of the files.
- Launch Discord without Discord Cloudflare Server Error.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve Discord Error 1105
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.
Our Social Handles!