After the new update Dragonflight on the world of warcraft, the player experiences a strange error while playing the game.
According to the players when Dragon riding abilities disappear from the dragon riding action bar every time when they log out. This issue is creating chaos and frustration among the player.
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide gathers some really helpful solutions to assist/help you to solve WOW Dragonflight Abilities Disappear from Action Bar Issue.
Solution 1: Restart the Game
Whenever you encounter a World of Warcraft error on your PC or any game bug, you should restart the game before trying any further solutions.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error from the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software clashing with your gaming software.
Solution 2: Try to Save the Game Normally
According to the player of WOW, most of the players lose their progress by using ALT+ F4. You just simply save the progress of the game. And when you log out make sure you go through the Exit button. This will help you solve this issue but still having the same issue then follow the next solution.
Solution 3: Close Unwanted Programs on Windows 11/10
Closing unwanted programs will help you eliminate WOW errors.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the error is solved or not.
Solution 4: Keep your PC Updated
Sometimes your outdated PC is the main cause of the Outdated Graphics Card Driver on Windows.
So, here is how you can update your PC:
- Click on the Windows icon
- Click on the Settings icon
- A new window will pop up
- Select Windows Update from the left menu
- The new Windows will pop up
- Then click on Check for updates.
- If there is any update it will start updating the PC.
You can also update your graphic drivers through Windows Update too.
Solution 3: Contact Support
Still unable to restore any Dragon abilities?
Then you probably need to contact Customer support as we have already tried every valid solution that could restore your items/characters.
Here is how you can do it easily:
- Go to the Blizzard Entertainment Support
- Click on the “My Tickets“
- If there is No active ticket
- Use the Ticket link
- Fill the columns of “Realms” and “item name”
- Fill in the description with your complaint.
- You can attach an image of the issue you face
- Click on the Submit Blue button
- After that, you have to wait for the support to reply
Keep a check on your emails/tickets and you should get them within some time. Till then, I’d recommend you to be patient as this has worked for many users.
Hope all of the above solutions help you to solve the World of Warcraft Dragonflight Abilities Disappear from Action Bar on PC Easily.