Today in this article we are going to tell you how to download install and play with Elden Ring Seamless Co-Op Mod– Full Multiplayer.
This Mod is very useful for players which like to play in multiplayer.
The Seamless Co-Op Mod is still in beta mode so this mod can cause errors while you are playing the game.
To prevent this you to follow each step very carefully.
What does Elden Ring Seamless Co-Op Mod do?
Mod allows you to play with friends throughout the entirety of the game with no restrictions. With this, it’s theoretically possible to completely play the game from the tutorial to the final boss in one co-op session.
Seamless co-operative play
- If a player dies, they will respawn in the same world at the last bonfire they rested at. The session will not be terminated.
- Defeating enemy bosses and clearing areas no longer sends co-operators home.
- All fog walls/barriers that usually restrict the multiplayer zone (along with their respective teleports) are gone.
- All players can use torrent (assuming they have the whistle) in a session together.
- All map waypoints will synchronize, allowing you to navigate the world in a group easier.
- When one player rests at a Site of Grace, the world state will reset for all players. This is necessary to prevent enemy desync.
- Game progression events completed in online play will also progress the game in your own world.
- Varre’s questline no longer needs invasions to progress
- An overhaul to Elden Ring’s Peer-to-Peer connection system, using Steam’s newer networking API
Players are free to explore the entire game map (overworld, underground, legacy dungeons, etc.) together, and may split up if they wish.
The stake of Marika is disabled in online play, as it causes connection problems.
Quality of life improvements
Along with the core function of this mod, there are a number of quality-of-life improvements that you might like:
- As the mod runs the game with Easy Anti-Cheat disabled. You are free to use other mods (e.g. game overhauls) with your friends, provided that everyone in the party has them installed. Please be respectful to your fellow co-operators, and refrain from using mods if they are not welcome.
- Frequent disconnections resulting in packet loss and bugs with Elden Ring’s implementation of Easy Anti-Cheat are no longer an issue.
- A streamlined connection system means that co-operators can join the host from anywhere in the world. So, even if you do disconnect, you can very quickly re-join and continue where you left off.
Is seamless coop Elden Ring safe?
Yes, definitely if you download Seamless co-op from nexusmods.com. Here you can download any mod you like without having any fear. But don’t download mods from third-party sites it might affect your game progress in Elden Ring.
How To Install the Seamless Co-Op Mod On your PC?
Compatibility with other mods has not been tested by the developer. You may use other mods, so long as they do not interfere with the multiplayer aspect of the game, or edit any of the items the mod uses to function.
- Extract the package you downloaded, and move the following files to your Elden Ring folder (usually in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ELDENRING\Game”)
- Edit “seamlesscoopsettings.ini” to your chosen co-op password
- Launch the mod using “lauch_elden_ring_seamless_coop.exe“
You don’t really have to uninstall the mod. You can use the launcher when you want to play it, otherwise, just run the game normally. If you’d like to remove it fully, simply delete the files you downloaded from here.
Below is an example of how your Elden Ring file structure should look if installed correctly:
It would be best if you were signed into Steam, and not in an offline mode to use the mod.
You and your party members must be running the same version of the mod and the game to play with each other.
I strongly recommend a secure session password, if a player knows your co-op session password then they can join immediately. The mod uses Steam’s matchmaking interface alone in order to engage in multiplayer with others.
One player must host, and other players must join. You must have the same password as the person(s) you’d like to play with (found in the “cooppassword.ini” file).
The host must use the Tiny Great Pot to create a session. At that point, the other players can join using the Effigy of Melina. You should spawn at a point nearby the host. Any player can leave at any time using the Separating Mist – If the host uses this item, the session will be disbanded and all players will disconnect.
The host can use the Judicator’s rulebook at any point to toggle friendly fire and PvP game modes.
When you want to stop playing. Every player (including the host) must use the separating mist in order to close the party.
Gameplay with Seamless Co-Op Mod in Elden Ring
Hope this installation guide helps you to install the Seamless Co-Op Mod in Elden Ring easily.