In the last article, we solved Extraction Error Code Foxtrot fff0be14 but one of the users complained about the same error name with a different error code.
The user share on the forum that they are getting the error code FOXTROT-FFF0BE2A when they try to play in multiplayer mode.
And the same error players are reporting on Reddit.
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide will help you to solve the FOXTROT-FFF0BE2A error on Rainbow Six Extraction.
Before we headed for a troubleshooting solution first we have to do Port forwarding if you getting a “NAT OPEN” error message along with the FOXTROT-FFF0BE2A error otherwise you can skip this solution
Here is how you can perform the Ports Forwarding:
- Open the Web browser and paste the router’s IP address and login into the router settings
- Go to the router settings, and select port forwarding.
- Now input the Rainbow Six Siege Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
Protocol TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008, 14020, 14021, 14022, 14023, 14024
Protocol UDP: 6015, 10000-10099, 6015, 307
Protocol TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
Protocol UDP: 10000-10099, 6115, 3074, 3658, 3074, 3478-3479
Protocol TCP: 80, 443
Protocol UDP: 13074, 6150, 10000-10099
For more about Port forwarding follow this article
If you still face the same connectivity issues in the Rainbow Six extraction you can follow the further solution to enhance your connectivity.
Solution 1: Restart the Game
Whenever you encounter Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A and any game bug, you should restart the game before trying any further solutions.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error from the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software clashing with your gaming software.
Solution 2: Check the Server Status
Sometimes the Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A has technical issues that lead to Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot.
So, it is better to check the server status before applying any further solutions.
To check the server status of the Rainbow Six Extraction game, follow the steps mentioned down below:
- Go to the Rainbow Six Extraction Server status site
- Here you can check the server status if the server is down for maintenance they will let you know on this page.
- Similarly when the server is down from the technical issue here the server status will be updated.
For more detailed updates about the game, you can also follow Ubisoft Support’s Twitter handle
Solution 3: Close Unwanted Programs on Windows 11/10
Closing unwanted programs will help you eliminate the Rainbox Six Extraction PC.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “Rainbox Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot” is solved or not.
Solution 4: Power Cycle Your Router
If the above solution doesn’t work then this solution will work and provide a better internet connection which will help you solve the Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot fff0be14 PC.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router entirely by removing the power switch’s power cable.
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in.
- And check if the Wi-Fi is visible to you or not.
Make sure you restart those devices affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Best Routers To Buy
After power cycling your router it is better to Update your Wi-Fi drivers to avoid any Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A PC Rainbox Six Extraction.
Solution 5: Update Wi-Fi Drivers through Device Manager
If you use the Wi-Fi Modem and you don’t update the Wi-Fi drivers in a long time then it’s time to update the Wi-FI drivers to have uninterrupted internet to avoid Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Device Manager
- Click to open Device manager
- Then select the Network adapter
- A further menu will open
- Find your Wi-Fi drivers
- Click right on the Wi-Fi card name
- Click on the updated driver
- Now a new window will open
- Select “Search automatically for drivers“
- If you want to install some other driver on your Wi-Fi then
- Select “Browse my computer for drivers“
- And then go to the path where you download the new drivers.
After updating the drivers sometimes the inappropriate DNS cache is causing errors while you gaming to fix this follow the next solution.
Solution 6: Clear DNS Cache and Data
Is it OK to clear the DNS cache?
Clearing the DNS cache removes all the entries and forces your computer to repopulate those addresses the next time you try accessing those websites. This won’t affect the performance of Rainbow Six Extraction and eliminate Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A PC.
How do I reset my DNS settings? How do I clear my DNS cache?
- Click on the Windows start icon in the bottom left corner.
- Then press the Windows key + R.
- The Run box will appear.
- Type cmd, and click on OK.
- Then on the cmd window, enter the following commands: (Note: Type the following commands, and hit Enter after every command)
Close the window.
Now after clearing the DNS Cache and Data it’s time to set your DNS settings automatically on your PC/laptop to fix the Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A.
Read More: Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet on Xbox
Solution 7: Setting your DNS to Automatic on Windows
To fix the “Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A”, we suggest setting your DNS automatically.
Here is you can set DNS on Automatic:
- Press Windows key + R.
- Then type ncpa.cpl and click OK.
- In the internet connection, right-click on Ethernet and choose properties.
- In the properties window, choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Click the Properties button
- Now choose the options “Obtain IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server automatically”
- Click OK.
If you already using the automatic DNS settings then you should try the Google DNS manually.
Solution 8: Using DNS manually or Google’s DNS to Fix Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A
Here is how you can set Google’s DNS in Windows 11:
- Press Windows key + R.
- Then type ncpa.cpl and click OK.
- In an internet connection, right-click on Ethernet and choose properties.
- In the properties, the window chooses Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Click the Properties button.
- Now write 184.108.40.206 in the box next to ‘Preferred DNS server’
- And then write 220.127.116.11 next to the ‘Alternative DNS server
I hope this will help you to fix the Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A if not then move on to the next solution.
Solution 9: Switch to a More Reliable VPN
Free VPN did not allow you to stream at full speed they set a limit to the free version which is not a very useful speed for working or gaming.
The premium VPN helps the players to achieve an uninterrupted gaming experience and will not compromise the FPS and ping of the game.
For your convince, I am listing down some most reliable plus they are working with other users without having any Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot PC.
DISCOUNTED VPNS FOR THE CPU GUIDE READERS
Hope the above Solutions help you to eradicate the Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Foxtrot-FFF0BE2A PC.
If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to share your experience with us in the comments section down below or you can reach us on our social handles.