Today we are going to discuss the Stray Controller Not Working on PC/Windows 11/10.
Similarly, the Stray players are trying to play on PC with a controller.
But unfortunately, the player experiencing the Stray Controller Not working on the PC issue.
This can occur due the multiple reasons like outdated PC, outdated drivers, and so on.
Solution 1: Restart the Game & PC
Whenever you encounter Stray Controller Not Working On PC or any game bug, you should restart the game.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error which is occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software clashing with your gaming software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other devices you use.
After restarting the game & PC it’s good to update your platform OS to achieve a better gaming experience.
Read More: Stray Not Launching On Windows 11/10
Solution 2: Keep your PC Updated
Outdated drivers in your PC or your current Windows version are not able to support the new connectivity parameter of your internet.
As you update your Windows, all the drivers are updated too and this will fix the Stray Controller Not Working On the PC.
So, here is how you can update your PC:
- Click on the Windows icon
- Click on the Settings icon
- A new window will pop up
- Select Windows Update from the left menu
- The new window will pop up
- Then click on Check for updates
- If there is any update, it will start updating the PC
- After the updating is done check if the “Stray controller Not Working error” is fixed or not.
If Updating your system didn’t work out with Stray Controller Not Working On PC, then try Close Unwanted Programs.
Read More: STRAY RECEIVES A GOOD META CRTIC SCORE!
Solution 3: Close Unwanted Programs
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs will help you to eliminate the Stray Controller Not Working On PC issue.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “Stray Controller Not Working On PC” is solved or not.
If not then move on to the next solution.
Read More: Stray Keeps Crashing On PC? 11 Best Fixes!
Solution 4: Update Bluetooth Drivers Card Driver on Windows 11 through Device manager
Your PC might be the outdated Bluetooth driver causing the Stray Controller Not Working On PC.
Here is how you can update Bluetooth drivers on Windows 11:
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Device Manager
- Click to open Device Manager
- Then select the Bluetooth
- A further menu will open and find your Wireless Bluetooth
- Click on the Bluetooth option
- Click on the Updated driver
- Now successfully the Bluetooth Driver is updated.
Solution 5: Unplug Mouse/Keyboard
When you try to connect the controller with the PC make sure you unplug all-controlling devices from the PC just Like the mouse and Keyboard.
Some of the players report that after removing the mouse and keyboard from the PC. Their controller starts working on the PC perfectly.
Solution 6: Use Wired Controller
If the above solution didn’t work then you should try to use a wired controller. Sometimes the Bluetooth controller doesn’t work with the PC. So, the player switch on the wired controller and this works for many other players.
Hope all of the solutions help you to solve Stray Controller Not Working On PC.
If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to share your experience with us in the comments section down.