Recently many Avast Antivirus users have been getting an error after updates from windows or avast antivirus that says:
UI Failed to load. This is really embarrassing. AV Service is not responding”
So, you don’t need to worry much!
As we have 5 easy solutions for you in the guide below to overcome Avast UI Failed To Load.
5 Causes Why Avast UI Failed To Load Occurs
Solution 1: Restart Your PC
You should restart the PC whenever you encounter Avast UI Failed To Load or any other bug.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other device you use.
If the restart didn’t help then try to Set Avast Service to Run Automatically
Solution 2: Set Avast Service(s) to Run Automatically
Sometimes due to an incorrect Windows Services configuration, you might face Avast UI Failed To Load error.
So, its best to run the Avast services automatically:
- Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
- Then type services.msc and click OK to enter the service app.
- Scroll down and find Avast Antivirus and double-click the Services to open its properties.
- In the Startup Type section choose Automatic from the drop-down list.
- If the Service status reads as Stopped, select the Start button to run the service.
- Click on Apply and then select OK.
- After restarting your PC check if Avast UI Failed To Load is fixed or not.
If not then continue to the next solution.
Solution 3: Keep your PC Updated
Outdated drivers in your PC or your current Windows version might lead to Avast failed to load UI
As you update your Windows, all the drivers are updated too.
So, here is how you can update your PC:
- Click on the Windows icon
- Click on the Settings icon
- A new window will pop up
- Select Windows Update from the left menu
- The new window will pop up
- Then click on Check for updates
- If there is any update, it will start updating the PC
- After the updating is done check if the “Avast UI Failed To Load” is fixed or not.
If Updating your system didn’t work out then try the next solution.
Read More: Avast Won’t Open? 7 Easy Fixes to Solve NOW!
Solution 4: Reinstall Avast On the Desktop
If you can’t fix Avast UI Failed To Load then one thing you can try is reinstalling Avast.
As it could be due to a corrupted installation of the Avast before so, it’s best you uninstall it and then download a fresh version of it.
To reinstall the Avast follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Look for the Avast and right-click on it to Uninstall.
- Go to Avast’s official website and download the latest version.
- Once complete, run this executable file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
- Now launch Avast and you should be able to fix Avast UI Failed To Load
If not then try the next solution.
Solution 5: Contact Avast Support
If none of the above solutions worked for you to solve Avast UI failed to load then, you can contact Avast support and let them know about your problem in detail.
Their team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve Avast UI Failed To Load.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section