How To Fix CBS All Access Not Working?
What’s going on with CBS All Access?
Since the merger of Paramount+ and CBS All Access, the users can now enjoy the services but they also face issues such as buffering, freezing, network congestion, and compatibility.
But you really don’t need to worry because we have the best fixes for CBS All Access Not Working.
What are the causes of CBS All Access Not Working?
Here are some causes due to which CBS All Access Not Working occurs:
- The device cache is not clear leading to a sudden stop of any series you watch.
- Streaming on more than two screens simultaneously.
- Your Ad-blocker might be on so, it’s best to stop your Ad-blocker
- The WiFi device may be too far from, your CBS All Access.
Video Guide: CBS All Access Not Working
Solution 1: Check if the CBS All Access is Down?
If you think your internet connection is working properly then CBS All Access Not Working might be due to CBS servers that will be undergoing maintenance.
So, all you can do is confirm that this problem exists.
How do I check my CBS All Access status?
Here’s how you can check CBS status:
- Go to the official CBS Twitter page.
- Check the service status and if there’s any issue all you have to do is wait.
- If the server issue is fixed then do check for updates.
- And if the site won’t load then surely it’s your internet connection problem.
Solution 2: Power Cycle Your Router to Fix CBS All Access Not Working
If the above solution didn’t work then power cycling your router has worked for some users in fixing CBS All Access Not Working.
How do I auto power cycle my router?
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if the CBS All Access down is solved
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix
You should have a powerful router like the one below to overcome CBS All Access down.
Solution 3: Update Your Router’s Firmware to Fix CBS All Access down
If the above solution didn’t fix CBS All Access down then updating your router software will do the job.
Sometimes an outdated router software leads to a drop in internet speed resulting in CBS All Access Not Working.
So, it’s best to update your router firmware, and here’s how you can do this:
- Go to your router login page.
- Sign in and look for the software update option.
Solution 4: Improve Your Wi-Fi Speed
How do I improve my Wi-Fi Speed?
CBS All Access Not Working also occurs when the router is too far from your PC,
so, try bringing your router close to your system, and will receive strong signals leading to a stable internet connection.
Make sure you use a wireless device that is compatible with the 5GHz band instead of 2.4GHz.
And if you can’t do this then try buying a powerful router that will provide you strong and wide signals around your house.
Or you can establish a wired internet connection too. And then check for CBS All Access Not Working.
After improving the Wifi speed if you still have CBS All Access down then move to the next solution.
Solution 5: Restart your Device
The most simple solution of all time is to Restart your PC. Whenever you encounter CBS All Access Not Working and any other bug, you should restart the PC. Make sure you log out and then restart your Windows 11.
Solution 6: Switch to a More Reliable VPN To Fix CBS All Access Problems
If you are using a VPN extension in your web browser then it’s an issue. You have to disable all VPNs and prefer the desktop version VPNs which are reliable to use. And these premium VPNs are available on all devices.
Free VPN did not allow you to stream at full speed they set a limit to the free version which is not a very useful speed for watching shows through CBS.
For your convince, I am listing down some most reliable plus they are working with other users without having any CBS All Access Problems.
Solution 7: Change DNS Settings to Fix CBS All Access Not Working
What does changing your DNS settings do?
Reconfiguring DNS will solve your CBS All Access Problems if the above method didn’t suit you.
It will enable CBS All Access to establish a secure and faster connection.
Moreover, it will connect you to the nearest fastest server.
- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box
- Type “ncpa.cpl” and press Enter
- Right-click on the internet connection you are using and click Properties
- Double click “Internet Protocol Version 4(IPV4)” option
- Check “Use the Following DNS Server Addresses” option
- For Preferred DNS Server type “18.104.22.168“
- For Alternate DNS Server type “22.214.171.124“
- Click OK to save settings
- Launch CBS All Access without any issue
Try using “126.96.36.199” and “188.8.131.52” if the above didn’t work in fixing CBS All Access Not Working.
If still, the error is bothering then try to remove Ad-blocker.
Solution 8: Turn off / Remove or Disable Ad-Blockers
Annoying ad blockers are one of the many reasons your CBS All Access Not Working, so be sure to disable them before launching CBS.
To disable all ad blockers:
- Go to your Chrome browser settings
- Select Extensions
- Click on the ad-blocker,
- Select the remove or disable option.
Now restart your browser and check if CBS All Access down is solved or not.
We hope the above solutions helped you fix CBS All Access Not Working and if you are still facing buffering issue specifically then it is due to peak hours when everyone is viewing at the same time.
So, it’s best to wait, and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.
Is CBS All Access free with Amazon Prime?
CBS All Access is not free with Amazon as the Prime subscription without ads can cost you $9.99 per month. You can also enjoy a limited plan (that has commercials) for $5.99.
Why is CBS All Access so glitchy?
CBS All Access is so glitchy due to slow internet connection so, it’s best you upgrade your internet plan to avoid glitches.
Why is my CBS app not working on my Firestick?
CBS app not working on my Firestick