With the launch of the latest iPhone 14 series, Apple Watch Series 8 will also be launched on 7th September which is just a week away.
According to a leaker ShrimpApplePro, Apple Watch Series 8 will include a refreshed shade of red and other colors such as midnight, starlight, and silver.
The Apple leaker also said that the watch will be available in 41mm and 45mm casing sizes, just like the Apple Watch Series 7.
Evening gamers— ShrimpApplePro 🍤 (@VNchocoTaco) August 30, 2022
Heres an titbits, more details about the standard Series 8:
• Yes they are still 41-55mm confirmed If anyone still wondering.
• The red of (PRODUCT) RED is a new shade of red.
• the seal box’s design is still the same, except they added more glue underneath pic.twitter.com/0bqM4ze6AR
And the design of the box will also be the same as series 7 and relating to the box ShrimpApplePro said that:
[Apple will add] more glue underneath the pull tab so when tearing that, it will leave traces of glue, showing that it has been opened. This will also apply for the iPhone boxes
You will also be seeing some other colors such as
- Aluminum in starlight, midnight, product red, and silver
- Stainless steel in silver, graphite, and gold
- No titanium model in this version
ShrimpApplePro also said that users won’t be facing any shipping delays once the order is confirmed for the Apple Watch Series 8.
So, are you excited about the possible new colors of the Apple Watch Series 8?