I’ll show you exactly how to view and delete your TikTok Watch History without fiddling through the long, complex, and dreadfully painful way, as it was earlier.
Now, TikTok has an easy way that shows your watch history for the past seven days and allows you to disable and delete it directly from within the app.
The Long, Pinching, And Not-Easy Way To Finding Watched Videos On TikTok Is Over – Thankfully
How To Find & View Your Watch History in the TikTok App?
So, here’s what you need to do To Find & View Your Watch History in the TikTok Android/iOS App:
- To the bottom right corner of your TikTok app, tap the Profile icon
- At the top-right corner of the screen, tap the three-line icon
- Select Settings and privacy
- Look a little down and tap Watch history
- Select any video that you would like to watch again
You Can Now See All The TikTok Content You’ve Watched Over The Last Seven Days
How To Delete Your TikTok Watch History?
So, here’s what you need to do To Delete Your TikTok Watch History:
- On the same watch history screen, tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner
- The Watch history settings will open. Tap Clear History
- Confirm to clear the TikTok watch history from the device
- If you don’t want TikTok to save your watched videos in the watch history settings, toggle Watch history off
Small Note: TikTok still tracks the videos you watch. This is done to provide better video recommendations and a more personalized experience.
Can my TikTok followers see my search history?
No, your TikTok followers can not see your search history.
What do suggested searches mean in the TikTok app?
When you type something in the search bar, suggested searches in TikTok predict what
you may be searching for.
Can I delete a specific video from my TikTok Watch history?
At the moment, TikTok does not has any option to delete a specific video from the TikTok